6.28.2006

Culmination

Six years. That's 1/4 of my life. And so it came and went, with all the laughs and tears and late night stomach aches from too much caffeine. Finally, I'm a Stanford student no more. Right now, I honestly can't say that my Stanford years have been the best years of my life or that I'll miss this campus that much, but along the way, roads were paved and razed and paved again, so I'd say the journey was more fulfilling than the destination.
June 15-18 was the culmination of so many things: 4 years of service to the Air Force's up-and-coming, 2 years of fighting Matlab, a 6-year-old fairytale. It was nice to have most of the family and some friends around, though not always soothing or convenient. I'll let the pictures tell the stories, but just remember that in front of cameras, everyone smiles.

No comments: