7.09.2006

I hate the World Cup

Yeah, you heard me right. The World Cup has wasted good parts of my life over the past month. What's worse, it's not even that I've watched too much of it. I've hardly watched/cared about it at all. What I have had to do is to plan intricate outings with my friends as to not inconvenience their World Cup-watching schedule and then watch them squirm at the table in fear of missing the opening minutes...a whole hour away!!! Oh, what else...to have my colleague ask me whether we should go to a pre-planned meeting on a Sunday while I was already on the road because it'd be awful to missing the final minutes of the Italy vs. France. I can watch those Ronaldo vs. Ronaldinho videos online all night, but to let it get in the way of my work when others are counting on me?
You know what? F it. It's over. Put the F in France too.

No comments: