5.20.2007

2nd Place Is the Last Loser

To mark the end of our mandatory PT sessions with Chris the Crazy X-Marine, we had a basketball and volleyball tournament. There were 4 basketball teams, one consisted of some more elderly IFS staff members. My team Euro (someone thinks Tyler looks like Euro trash) beat the staff members' team 14-7, and then lost to the obviously-stacked team of Sulli, Joe and Brion in the championship game. Not bad; I didn't even think we were going to make it past the first round.


Frieden was a last-minute recruit. He played on an injured ankle but was still the star.
Sniper Steve playing tough D.

Frieden taking it strong to the basket again. Probably after grabbing his own board 3 times.

I think this one went in. I actually didn't suck from long range...in the first game.

This shot was definitely long. Sulli barely had to guard me in the championship game to get me to miss.

J-Rat basically manhandled the championship game...

And I got schooled by Brion's crazy penetration moves yet again.

2nd place is the last loser. From L to R: Tyler, Steve, me, Frieden. I won the sweaty jersey contest.