5.29.2007

Wise Sidekick

Some advice on business and life from the Sage's Sidekick.

Some of my favorites:
"Mozart is a very good example of a life ruined by nuttiness."

"Man is too soon old and too late smart."

Which reminds me of a quote my Taiwanese friend 國偉 posted on his MSN:
人的上半生,不要猶豫;人的下半生,不要後悔。
Translation: "First half of life, don't hesitate; Latter half, don't regret."
That's Deep with a capital Delta.


"Most of [Warren Buffett's] achievement came by sitting on his ass and reading. You'd get fired in corporate America if you did that! The present generation of multi-taskers won't produce people who think as well as WB. Wisdom comes by sitting on your ass."
I sit on my ass all the time, but I don't think I'm going to be very wise anyway.

Not relevant: Winds are gusting to above 30 knots, which is above dual limits, so I couldn't fly with Bonemass this morning. Scheduled for my second solo this afternoon...when the daily T-storms are supposed to move in. Just my type of day. Morale -> 75%.

No comments: